India is a country the offers supremely delicious cuisine and attracts a large part of the world. The country’s specialty is that every state of India has its own specific cuisine that is made by keeping their authentic culture in mind. The country has different languages, cuisine, culture, and people that live and speak in a different way but have embedded in them a single Indian culture. They are soft, polite and treat their guests as their priority. They offer their most specific Indian cuisine and dessert along with love and purity. This makes the food taste even more delicious.
Six Best Indian Cuisine That is Famous in The World
The rich Indian culture has many things to offer to visitors such as delicious cuisine, desserts, monuments, history, temples, culture, festivals and many more. People’s love for food can bring them to India and to different parts of it. The cuisine in India is rich in taste as they are prepared by adding a variety of ancient herbs to it. These herbs add flavor and play a very important role in keeping healthy. Though there are numerous variety and flavor in Indian Cuisine, some are the ones that are most popular and attract many visitors.
- Chole Bhature: Chole Bhature is a special dish from Punjab that is very healthy and tastes wonderful. The dish is prepared with chickpeas and poori (made from all-purpose flour) that instantly melts in your mouth. Chickpeas have many essential nutrients that are required for a healthy human diet.
- Masala Dosa: The dish is from south India and is famous all over the world. It is crisp and served with sambhar that is prepared by putting many essential herbs and green vegetables.
- Pani Puri: It is a famous snack in India and is famous in the entire world. The pani-puri baals with tamarind water add amazing taste and also offer the great nutrition of tamarind, mint etc.
- Kati roll: It is a chapati roll filled with delicious veggies and cheese.
- Makki ki roti and sarso ka saag: The ish is from the culture of Punjab and is famous in the world. Saag is made from spinach and is highly nutritious.
- Hilsa fish curry: The dish is from Bengal and tastes amazing.
Indian cuisine has a variety of options that offer health and taste.